Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pacing Gig

Just officially booked a new pacing gig for later in the spring season. I will be an official 4:00 hour pacer for the Chicagoland Spring Marathon in the suburb of Schaumburg, IL. This marathon is on Sunday May 20th, so hopefully I'll be back & moving pretty well by then after Miwok. Thanks to our good friends over at Nike I do get the occasional request here & there for various other marathon & half-marathon pacing duties throughout the year based on my relationship with the Chicago Marathon as an official Nike Pacer.

In the spirit of volunteering &/or helping; I will also be helping at an aid station at the upcoming Chicago Lakefront 50k in Chicago on March 31st. I will be helping Brian Gaines & his crew at New Leaf Ultra Runs man an aid station at this flat & fast 50k here in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email